1) Frequency range: Sinewave 1Hz~500kHz (Magnitude is flat up to 200kHz, above 200kHz, the magnitude may drop as frequency increases), other waveforms 1Hz-20kHz with good phase noise and small distortion, if you don’t care the phase noise and distortion, it can output full frequency range.
2) Minimum frequency step: 1Hz
3) Output waveforms: Sinewave, square wave, triangle, ramp up, and ramp down
4) Sinewave distortion: 1% (frequency <1kHz); 0.5% (frequency >=1kHz)
5) Maximum output amplitude: +/-10V
6) Output impedance: 50 ohm
7) DC offset: maximum +/-10V, can be disabled
8) Internal filter: for sinewave or pulse, can be turn on/off
9) Power supply: DC3.5-10V. A 5V AC/DC adaptor or a 3.7 Lithium battery is recommended.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Feature FG-100 DDS Function generator is a low frequency signal generator.
It is small size, full function, easy operating and portable. Its power supply can be either AC/DC adaptor or a Lithium battery.
Working with an oscilloscope, it can be used to troubleshoot the electronic circuit, characterize the audio amplifier frequency response or measure the impulse response.
Due to the excellent DSS accuracy and frequency stability, it can also be used to calibrate the sweep time factor for oscilloscopes. You can also use its square wave to calibrate your oscilloscope attenuator or adjust your oscilloscope probe
Have a filter (can be opened and closed) to suit the output of sine wave and pulse wave.