This is an 2.9inch E-Ink display module, 2.9inch, 296×128 resolution, with embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, and so on.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 89.5mm × 38mm
- Display size: 66.89mm × 29.05mm
- Dot pitch: 0.138 × 0.138
- Resolution: 296 × 128
- Display color: black, white
- Grey level: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Standby power:＜0.017mW
- Viewing angle: ＞170°
- DIN-SPI MOSI
- CLK-SPI SCK
- CS-SPI chip select (Low active)
- DC-Data/Command control pin (High for data, and low for command)
- RST-External reset pin (Low for reset)
- BUSY-Busy state output pin (High for busy)
- 2.9inch e-Paper Module x1
- PH2.0 20cm 8Pin x1
1.We provide examples for four popular platforms: Compatible with Arduino UNO, Jetson Nano， Raspberry Pi, and STM32. You can refer to the corresponding part according to the platform you use(This is a common template will be used by all types of the e-Paper, please refer to the corresponding type you have), pleae kindly check them in waveshare wiki .
2.Technical support is provided ,please contact us !
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
SPI interface, Compatible with Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
Comes with development resources and manual (examples Compatible with Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down