Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Create high-tech walking, talking, and thinking robots
“McComb hasn’t missed a beat. It’s an absolute winner!” -GeekDad, Wired.com
Breathe life into the robots of your dreams―withoutadvanced electronics or programming skills. Arduino Robot Bonanza shows you how to build autonomous robots using ordinary tools and common parts. Learn how to wire things up, program your robot’s brain, and add your own unique flair. This easy-to-follow, fully illustrated guidestarts with the Teachbot and moves to more complex projects, including the musical TuneBot, the remote-controlled TeleBot, a slithering snakelike ‘bot, and a robotic arm with 16 inches of reach!
- Get started on the Arduino board and software
- Build a microcontroller-based brain
- Hook up high-tech sensors and controllers
- Write and debug powerful Arduino apps
- Navigate by walking, rolling, or slithering
- Program your ‘bot to react and explore on its own
- Add remote control and wireless video
- Generate sound effects and synthesized speech
- Develop functional robot arms and grippers
- Extend plans and add exciting features