This is the latest RasPiRobot Board and is a simple to use motor shield for the Raspberry Pi. This board is designed to simplify the process of making small roving robots using a Raspberry Pi.
- Dual bi-directional motor control using TB6612FNG dual H-bridge
- Dual open drain 2A MOSFET outputs
- Socket for HC-SR04 Rangfinder
- Socket for 5V I2C Interface
- Provides 5V regulated power to Raspberry Pi (efficient SMPS)
- 2 x user controllable LEDs
- 2 x header pins for switches
- Reverse polarity protection
- Open Source Python Software library
- Manufactured by SeeedStudio on behalf of MonkMakes Ltd, UK.
- Screw terminals for motor connections
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+, A+, 2, 3
Note: Raspberry Pi and any other accessories shown in photos are NOT included.
Dual bi-directional motor control using TB6612FNG dual H-bridge
Socket for HC-SR04 Rangefinder
Provides 5V regulated power to Raspberry Pi (efficient SMPS)
Reverse polarity protection
Open Source Python Software library