For full product details and specifications, please visit the product page at nooelec.com
Major differences vs. Ham It Up v1.3:
- A 125MHz TCXO, custom built for exclusively for Nooelec by our Japanese partner, is included and pre-installed, providing more accurate and stable tuning in any environment
- Ultra-low distortion ceramic capacitors, custom built exclusively for Nooelec by our Taiwanese partner, allowed us to extend the range of the Ham It Up Plus all the way down to 300Hz
- The separate noise source circuit is fully assembled, which can be used for a number of RF projects, including calibration and tuning of filters, amplifiers and attenuators
- Form factor was kept identical to the Ham It Up, which means the same enclosure can be used (note a new end panel may be required to accommodate the additional SMA connector of the noise source circuit)
- Connect your antenna to the RF input
- Connect your SDR to the IF output
- Ensure your toggle switch is in the enable position
- Plug your USB power source into the USB-B USB jack
- Fire up your favorite SDR software. Tune to 125MHz ( /- the tuning offset from the tuning procedure) your desired frequency and enjoy!
A high-quality RF (ULF/VLF/LF/MF/HF) converter for software defined radio devices like our NESDR series (RTL-SDR) and the HackRF–extends your radio range down to 300Hz
The Ham It Up Plus is fully assembled in a custom, black, aluminum enclosure, tested, and ready to use. Includes SMA to SMA connector to attach the output to your radio, and an SMA to BNC antenna adapter.
A separate noise source circuit is included for testing and calibration of various RF devices
Proudly made in the USA and Canada! Full 2 year product warranty, directly through Nooelec
Ham It Up Plus has all the same fantastic features as the popular Ham It Up (v1.3), and shares an identical form factor to ensure compatibility with optional enclosures and Ham It Up addons (available separately)